The worst things you can say...
1. To the person who is 90% homebound: "The cable is out."
2. To the person with physical limitations:"Can you get that for me?"
3. To the person with new, phantom pain:"It's probably nothing."
4. To the person battling exhaustion in order to have a "normal" day:"You tired?"
5. To the person who may suddenly need more help: "Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzz."
6. To the person trying to negotiate recovery, work, school, partners, keeping house, a business, kids, etc.: "You can just..."
7. To a person trying to maintain a sense of personal pride and normalcy: "Can I see them?"
8. To the person grateful to their team of docs: "I'm terrified of hospitals."
9. To the person who made the biggest medical decision of her life and feels 1000000x better for it: "You don't have cancer? So you did this for nothing?"
Forgive them, for they know not what they do.