Saturday, October 08, 2011

S(t)aturday

Well- kind of.

Eating: 7. Food is mostly good, but booze has been a bit much this week. This is odd for me, hitting the vino multiple times per week.

{shoes-lucky penny}

Exercise: 8. This week I have literally tugged  myself out of bed and prayed during my entire workout just to finish. And I did.

Weight: no change.

{top-anna sui for anthro; jeans-jbrand}

The roofers are almost done, and I couldn't be happier.  They're not the most professional people around. Constantly late or absent, this go round they have changed the price twice, patched over some damage rather than replace it, used an entire box of garbage bags, and left my guest room in such disarray that all I can do is shut the door.

Ugh!

xoxo,
13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...