Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Brings...

I have officially completed data collection for my dissertation.
I have officially had too much wine to celebrate this.

I am officially terrified that NOW I HAVE TO WRITE THIS THING.

{denim trousers- levis; top, chevron jacket- anthro; white jacket- marshall's; pink jacket- jcrew}

To celebrate my milestone, I decided to pretend that I am already a professor by working my "casual young professor" look. Okay, not really.  I was really just trying to decide which jacket to wear that day. 

In other news, I made a pot of magic collard greens to bring me money since my roof falling in has made me broke.  That and running made something else official-- I've lost a size on top.  This never happens, people.  

See, the greens are working their magic already.

xoxo,
13

p.s.-- ^ I chose the white one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...