Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Balance

My family is losing it right now.  It is as if, from four different cities, we have collectively drunk the crazy cool- aid.

Life is but a dream, no?

blouse-diane von furstenberg; pants- ann taylor
In the tailspin, my fitness and exercise has only been "ok."  I don't believe in excuses, but I will say that I had a run-in with a mugger last week during my morning run.  I escaped unscathed, but have been a weeeee bit hesitant to take to the road again.  I bought some jogger's mace that is set to arrive this week.  Not that that's a solution or anything.  If I could sleep a bit more, I could run later than 5 am. Gah!




In the meantime I've been eating my head off. 

It's time to cut this shit out.

Stress.Is.Not.A.Game.: my roof fell in again; my dissertation is not writing itself; the dog has been weeing on the floor recently; my family drama(s) are in play; I'm broke (see "my roof fell in again"); I've had TWO deadlines (which means working 16+ hour days) and

and

It's time to cut this shit out.  I need to find some balance, and fast.

xo,
13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...