Thursday, March 17, 2011

The One that Got Away

I don't often "lust" after clothes.  If I miss a sale, hey, there will always be another one.

But.
But.

The Miriam Tank from Anthro (shown here at Wardrobe Review) was one I can't get out of my mind.






 I had it in my cart, but it had sold out by the time I was ready to pay.   And by "ready to pay" I mean shit- I- can't -believe- I- am- about- to- drop- 60- bones- on- a- TANK TOP kind of thing.  

A quick google search helped me find a more palatable twin. 

1. Hinge Ruffle Trim Tank.   At $58 bucks, it's the exact price of the booger upthread.  But on the plus side, it has more substantial straps, which means I could wear it on its own in the summer.


2.  DKNYC Mesh Trim Ruffle Tank.    $59.  Still expensive, and too long for a shortie like me, but this could work on taller girls.


3. Decree Lace Ruffle Hem Tank.  $14.99.  Ah, much better.  Not as cute, but made of natural fibers.




I haven't decided which I'll get...but I'm guessing it will be the cheaper one! (Or scouring Ebay for an original in my size.) Anyone have this in a M or L and willing to sell?

xoxo,
13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...