Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nips and Tux

Tuxedo jackets are a strange trend to me.  Especially this one in a heathered gray knit.  It goes with nothing and everything, and admittedly, the satin lapel is ostensibly more confusing than stylish.

But you know me. I like it anyway.

boots- frye fiona

I am loving the mixed media of recent pieces: this top is silk on the front and cotton on the back- so pretty!  I suppose that is what drew me to the jacket as well.

I got this necklace for a song ($10) at Anthro.  It's real turquoise and sterling silver. Gotta love those popbacks!  Build your wishlist, then enter to win a gift card here.

jacket-gap; top- banana republic; jeans-levi's 545 super flares

Last night the hubs and I went out to celebrate his new promotion.  I got giggly on two glasses of wine while he downed a cheesesteak as large as his head (a difficult feat, as his head is quite gigantic).  While in this professional "limbo" of school, I feel so excited to see that Lovebug is getting kudos for the work that he does. Woot, woot! 

Go, Lovebug, go!


xoxo,
13


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...