Thanks to the lovely Kristin from Lovely Apidae for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! Believe it or not, I love to share random shit about myself. I mean, when does my love for pillowcases come up in everyday conversation?
Seriously, I love the blog community...it's such a fun way to connect and decompress after hours and hours alone in the library. And I've "met" some really rad folks, too. Fuck, I said "rad." I'm old.
|sweater- anthro; jeans- levi's 545 flares|
This sweater is so purdy. The front panel is silk, and y'all know how much I love mixed media tops. The colorblocked 3/4 sleeves make me smile big. And with the recent addition of two heel guards I can finally wear these shoes with some regularity. Have you noticed? Haha.
2. I'm headed to Florida for the
beach shopping shuttle launch in two weeks. I'm so excited!
3. On Tuesdays, I work with first graders at a local public school. They are not as cute as you'd think, haha. And they will do anything for M&Ms.
4. After loving summer all of my life, I realized it's because I'd never seen a true Spring.
5. I enjoy clothes but don't consider myself a fashion blogger. Taking outfit pics is how I "view" myself as others view me...after selecting the more flattering poses, by the way.
6. I don't believe in debt, and I love Dave Ramsey. He's from Tennessee too. Cash is king!
7. Though I'm overweight, I'm the smallest person in my family. Yep, smaller than the 14- year- old. (Damn corn pone country cookin'.) I'm trying to do better! We all need to, but Southern cookin' is hard to divorce. I want some grits just thinking about this.
Blogs I'm newly loving: paulawannacracker, Ro gets Fit!, Best in Shop, The Kimmie Chronicles, Kristina J, DrBabyMamaDrama, and ShaunaGlenn.com.
Thanks for the award, miss Kristin!