Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday: On Facebook Pictures

I am sick of seeing myself tagged on Facebook in the worst most possible light-- hair windblown, one eye closed, and FAT.  Please untag me! Why would you post a picture like that?  Don't you see that I look crazy? Or do you think that is how I always look? Worse yet,* is* that how I always look ?

This is one of the hardest things about weight loss to me: feeling healthier than I look. Rather than get all holier-than-thou-- or worse-- go into denial-- I am making an effort to exercise more.  I don't particularly get off on exercise but do realize that it is a means to an end.  A tight rear end.  I want my outside to reflect my insides!




On the tail end of this cold, I'm starting with 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week (150 minutes for you math geniuses out there). My previous goal was 45 minutes, 4 times a week (180 minutes), but after almost two weeks off I'm re-starting where I can.

Today is a day of long meetings. Yesterday I took two multiple choice tests (!) for approvals for my research.  I have realized that I am too old for this, and will be dropping out immediately. 

xoxo,
13



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...