Friday, March 11, 2011

Airport Comfy

After a terrible illness on an international flight a few months ago, I have been a little hesitant to fly.  It's weird how easily discomfort can become fear, and fear can become a phobia.  

However, desperately in need of a little sunshine and a break from the grind, I packed a suitcase for three  quick days of higher temps and a little time off.  

Dressing for March trips is tricky: it was 28 degrees at takeoff and 82 at landing! To keep from being too hot or too cold on either end, light layers were a must. Admittedly, I was a bit chilly on the flight!


sunnies are all prepped and ready to go

I opted for a sleeveless top with a light cashmere cardigan over my old favorite jeans.  I can't decide whether I love this top or hate it- I look busty in it, but since I am busty, I can't really complain, I guess. I do love the colors and length.


cardi- jcrew; top-anthro; jeans-levi's

I also love any excuse to wear these shoes, which are sure to be destroyed in a couple of months at the rate I'm wearing them:

rosette wedges- bandolino

Back to regular posts tomorrow, but for today I'm enjoying my last bit of this:




xoxo,
13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...