Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Naughty Dog Steals the Show

So, I love this dress.  On Mondays and Fridays, my writing days, I need to be as comfy as possible.  And what is more comfy than I crinkled- cotton shirtdress?  Can you say NO IRON? 

Let's face it, my ass doesn't iron anyway. 



I wish I had bought multiples of this plum- colored GAP sweater.  It's a hard worker in my wardrobe this season, and the perfect length and weight for layering.  And I pretty much never buy multiples, so that's saying something!

What's that, you ask?


belt, tights- h&m


His name is Naughty Dog for a reason.  That toy he's having so much fun with? It's totally destroyed.  He pulled the squeak out and ripped the remainder to shreds. Evidently it's still a ton of fun, as you can see.


boots- frye fiona; dress- velvet by graham and spencer

I think ND is just impressed by my boots. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...