Friday, April 08, 2011

Quickie: Bone to Pick

I've got a bone to pick with Anthropologie.

pants, jacket- gap

Why, after months of lukewarm offerings, must you bring out the loveliest items JUST as summer approaches?  Just as my fellowship ends and I am forced to eat Ramen for three months?  

Why have your designers select a $70 necklace that I can't get stop thinking about?  Why, Anthro, why? 

blouse- banana republic; necklace- forever21

Anthro, I cain't quit you.
But I sure can try.

*

My weekend is starting early.  The bestie and I are going to get makeups!  Yes, makeups.  As in do-over, restart.  I am sadly out of everything and desperate for a new look.  Bloomingdale's counter, here we come.   

Of course we're struggling with what counter to go to, as we are of vastly different skin tones.  And I would like to be made up-- a la Carmindy. Pick my colors, do my face, then show me how. And if I love it... I'll just buy everything.  It is my celebration of 11 pounds lost--and more to come.

Have a great weekend,
13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...